The New Start pathway to employment initiative is targeted at improving individuals chances of employment through for instance:
- CV Development
- Help with developing the right kind of interview skills and techniques
- Completion of job application forms and person specifications
- Help with finding voluntary work placement.
What you are likely to get from New Start Initiatives
The following are some of the outcomes individuals are likely to get from New Start:
- Enhanced career prospects through help with CV development
- Improved interview and job search skills
- Assistance with finding voluntary work
- Realization of the need for taking personal responsibilities for making necessary life changes
- Recognition of life potentials, personal strengths and weaknesses
- Improved life skills, self-worth and confidence
- Change of mindset from negative to positive
- Overall improved better attitude toward life
- Increased motivation toward making a new start and achieving life goals and life aspirations.